If you believe that any content on our website infringes upon your copyright, please follow the procedure set forth below to file a notification of claimed infringement with us:
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice, you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material or link you claim is infringing and provide a description of where the infringing content is located on our website.
- Provide your contact information, including your full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
- Include a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Include a statement that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide your electronic or physical signature.
Please send this notice to us at the following email address: [insert email address].
Upon receipt of a valid and complete notice, we will remove the allegedly infringing content from our website and notify the alleged infringer of your claim. We will also provide them with your contact information, so that they may contact you directly if they wish to dispute your claim.
Please note that you may be liable for damages, including court costs and attorneys’ fees, if you materially misrepresent that content on our website is infringing upon your copyright.
We take copyright infringement very seriously and will respond to any infringement notices as soon as possible.